Saturday, October 13, 2007

i've been tagged!

by plee! hehehe! para lang siguro may bagong content ang aking currently boring blog...

my desktop at home (none at my office pc... bawal mag edit ng properties dun eh):


It's the 2007 Vodafone McLacren-Mercedes F1 car at the 2007 Monaco Grand Prix. I love F1 and I'm a McLaren-Mercedes fan through and through (kahit na nasa Ferrari na si Kimi my love. hehe!). Likewise, Monaco is included in my "top 5 places to see before i die" list.

Like plee, i prefer a clean desktop, less clutter. that way i could see my wallpaper better.

Notice the icons... puro games. hahaha!

I'm tagging: Jullienne, Kerol, Nikki, Van, Albert (and all the rest who want to be tagged)

-----***-----

Friends, i'll be blogging again soon... pag hindi na ako inaantok. hehehe! my so-called "straggel" is far from over. but i realized delaying blogging just because of a personal drama is just plain pathetic. oh well... thanks for bearing with me, though. Ü

-----***-----

kerol, i'm glad that you're now ok. i hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you have Chocolatier and Cake Mania! I love those games hehe. Have you tried Ciao Bella? It's cute.

I finally have the time to do this meme! I'll post in a bit. ;)