Friday, November 30, 2007

rest...sleep...shoot

it's my core leave... FINALLY!!! after all that madness and endless tears that occurred this past two weeks, i deserve a much needed break...

"Your mind tricked you to feel the pain
Of someone close to you leaving the game of life..."

...away from the office and colleagues for just two weeks... away from my reality and escape into my silent refuge for a while...

"It's a place where you will learn To face your fears, retrace the tears And ride the whims of your mind..."

...when I get back, I don't expect everything will be the way it was before. Worse, actually. I just hope I won't give up and break down...

"You're safe from pain in the dream domain A soul set free to fly..."

I'm really sorry... You know who you are, if you're reading this.

-----***-----

on a lighter note...


I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

as Kerol told me during our Thanksgiving lunch: "FADIST!"

hmmm... hindi ko na alam, basta natutuwa lang ako mag picture picture! hahaha!! pero baka nga. Ü

and yeah, i was able to enroll: PhotoWorld Manila Basic Photography Workshop

yey!

-----***-----


at La Luz Beach Resort, San Juan Batangas. During our company's Yamang Dagat Volunteer Program last 17-18 November 2007...

READ AND LEARN!!



3 comments:

fcb said...

dalin mo camera sa thu!!!!:) picture mo ko!!! hahahahahaha:)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, nice cam! :)

c b y said...

@aoitenshi: thanks! =) am happy with it! =)

@ @-->----: akala ko ba magsh-shopping tayo on thurs? bat naging pictorial? hahahaha!! =)