Saturday, March 08, 2008

tagged by Plee

here goes:

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
:: Scary age: 35.

2. What color do you like most?
:: Aquamarine. or anything blue-green.

3. Have you ever shoplifted?
:: Yup, when I was a kid. Diba sa lines sa grocery, may nabibiling Kiss na air freshener (yung "nanganganak"). I successfully nabbed one without anyone looking. I admitted it when we got home and obviously, napagalitan. Haha!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
:: Domestic: Bohol, Cebu, Davao. International: Greece, Cambodia, New Zealand

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
:: The flabs everywhere. -- > I agree with you, plee!

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
:: Grab a pack of cigarettes and smoke a lot (but I wouldn't finish the entire pack), if there is no alcohol available. Then cry myself to sleep.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
:: My sanity, hehe. My memory, and my family, of course. - i have to agree on mama meeya with this hahaha! --> And I have to agree with this too. =) Haha gaya gaya!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
:: Pay off my credit cards (haha!), donate to Gawad Kalinga, save, invest invest invest, then travel!!! bwahahaha!

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
:: GK Bicol 2, January 2007.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
:: a loving and caring mother, a loyal wife, and the world's greatest bestfriend.

11. Is there anything about you that people misunderstand?
:: Hmmm... I'm always one of the boys...

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
:: I don't believe in regrets. you get to do things the first time and there's no do-overs or an undo button in life. it's either you do good the first time or learn from it and never do it again. --> i agree with this! =)

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
:: People who look down on others and who thinks everyone else is stupid. And people who fake accents (mahilig mag "sleng") when engaged in a normal conversation.

14. What is your ambition?
:: be my own boss! haha!

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
:: my own kid.

16. How did you celebrate new year?
:: with the Cesario clan at Kingswood, taking pictures of the fireworks, ate a lot of good food

17. Name your body part that hubby tells you he adores.
:: not applicable. no hubby.

18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
:: i don't do resolutions, i take things one day at a time. --- same here, same here.

19. What do you look forward to in 2008?
:: my sister's wedding in Sept. and moving out to be on my own.

20. What new skill have you learned?
:: how to take good pictures, thanks to FPPF. hehe!

i'm tagging: julls, albert, wynzyl

No comments: