Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm alive!

after almost 3 weeks of being bored at home... i'm finally back online! yahoo! I thought it would take forever for PLDT to install my DSL.

But being bored does have its advantages. I'm now sorting, cleaning, and throwing away all the trash I brought from the house. That includes meaningless stuff from grade school - college. And it was really nostalgic, reading all those letters and notes and whatnots. I'll blog about it sometime.

So now, salamat naman at may internet na rin ako haaay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you were able to throw away those things? I don't think I can ever hehe. I still have everyone's retreat letters and stuff. I even have all the snail mail you sent me before! Hehe.

You have to give me apartment-moving pointers too lol, as I will probably be moving soon. How did you decide on what to keep at home and what to bring with you?