Sunday, April 23, 2006

hiatus

i never thought i'd find myself again inside an internet cafe, but here i am.. after the loonnnggesst time.. to check my mail. haaaayy!! my pc finally gave up after 3+ years of almost non-stop operations and 3 crashes. i'm still undecided as to whether or not i'm going to buy a new laptop or just have my pc fixed. but right now, after what dominic said last night that the problem might be the motherboard itself and i have to buy a new one, the former seems appealing to me.

since i don't have the resources to buy myself a new laptop right now, i would have to do with visiting the internet cafe at least once every two weeks, depending of course on how productive i feel that time. that means, i cannot reply to your emails on time, blog updates would be occassional, downloading songs would halt, etc etc. *sigh*

so for really urgent matters, just contact me at my cellphone. otherwise, i will be responding to your messages the next i log-in.

and yeah, could you guys help me find a buyer for my computer? yeah it's broken, i know, but it does not need to be sold in bulk. pwede ring by piece. ehehe... Ü if you know someone who knows how this trade works, patulong naman po!

and dom, if you have the time, can you please take a look na rin at my computer. maybe there's still a chance that it'll work. of course, depende na rin on your availability. Ü

o sya, see you guys next time! Ü

oh yeah, before i end this i just want to share with you the other reason why i'm here at Netopia. today i planned to buy some stuff for our GK Bayani Challenge in Leyte next week. but when i got here, i realized i forgot all my credit cards at home! and i don't have enough funds in my atm-savings account. so i had to go here to transfer some money from my other no-atm account to my atm account! buti na lang i brought my security device with me. drat! stupid stupid talaga! ehehehe! Ü

No comments: