Sunday, May 14, 2006

on happiness

Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.
-Robertson Davies
Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
Helen Keller

US blind & deaf educator (1880 - 1968)

--> my friend Joel told me the other day... "nasa mindset lang yan. ikaw rin ang nahihirapan pag hind mo binago mindset mo. mahirap na nga yang baguhin, pero pag nag tiyaga ka lang, maaayos na lahat..."

well, this is the start of a veeerrryyy llooonnggg journey for me... so help me God...

No comments: