Sunday, June 25, 2006

how well do you know me? (pakana ni plee. hehe!)

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. Project Assistant (PLDT)
2. Collections Clerk Outbound I (loooosserrr!!!!)
3. Senior Loans Collections Assistant (again, loooossserrr!!!)

Five nicknames I've been given:
1. tintin (relatives and high school friends ang may karapatan dito)
2. colby
3. goldie (salamat sa mga kliyente ko! bwiset!)
4. golden (salamat kay sheila)
5. colbaqx (minsan, dahil kay betchay, "colbox")

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. sleepless in seattle
2. lord of the rings trilogy (i-consider ko na as 1 yan)
3. scent of a woman
4. merlin

Four places I have lived:
1. cavite city
2. noveleta, cavite
3. singalong, manila
4. makati city!!

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI las vegas
2. all F1 races (except pag off season, syempre)
3. iron chef america
4. any show sa NGC except anything about crocs, gators, and snakes. kakasawa na eh! =)

Five places I have been on vacation:
1. boracay
2. leyte/cebu (not a vacation, pero happy ako dun eh!)
3. bacolod
4. ilocos
5. baguio

Three things I could NOT live without:
1. my pc
2. all our books (incl my sisters')
3. my mp3 player

Four of my favourite foods:
1. inihaw na bangus (magkamatayan tayo sa tiyan!)
2. sinigang na tilapia ni lolo (yummmy!!!!!!)
3. california maki
4. cheese omelette

Two places I would rather be right now:
1. with my sister in the US.
2. cebu (seriously considering it... at hindi para mag bakasyon...)
*in other words, haaayy, makalayas lang muna ng metro manila...

i'm tagging: lahat ng nagbabasa ng blog ko. sobrang konti lang naman nila eh. hehehe! Ü

No comments: