Tuesday, April 08, 2008

weird widget

I find the FEEDJIT real-time blog traffic feeds widget really weird, and amusing at the same time (please see left side page element, below the Site Meter).

Why weird? When I view my own blog at home, I'm considered "Manila, Manila Philippines". On some days, they like to place me in "Las Pinas, Rizal, Philippines" or "Paranaque, Rizal, Philippines". San ba talaga, koyah?!?!?!

Why amusing? I find it amazing to know that people who live in different parts of the world get to visit my blog via Google. Akalain mo yon, na-Google nila ako?? Bwahahahaha! =p

Yon lang. Now back to playing The Sims 2. I haven't played this game for the longest time. I was reunited with my Sim families over the long weekend out of desperation to kill the boredom! Now, I'm addicted again. Hehehehe! Oo nga pala, magkakaroon na ng The Sims 3 sa 2009. Wala lang!

2 comments:

Haze said...

naks world wide coverage ka na ding! haha

fun and weird at the same time noh?

nakakatuwa nga that people do search you sa google.

praning level higher than usual. hehe

miss na kita!

c b y said...

ang weird noh? ako naman ngayon si "Dasmarinas, Cavite". Anakng?! I'm mobile na pala, dala dala ko desktop ko kahit saan! bwahahaha!!

Miss na rin kita, ding!!