Monday, June 09, 2008

...

Something I got from PostSecret:

"No one knows what a struggle it's been lately... but I held on one more day."

I don't usually rant in my blog but this time I'm desperate. I can't say why, I can't share the details because, to quote Hazel in her blog:

"As much as I would love to talk about it and shout it out to those who would listen without being judgmental. I simply can’t because, they will get judgmental. They will think bad thoughts. They will speak behind our backs. They will ruin us."

To my friends, please don't ask for details, and please don't take it against me if I don't. Just tell me what I need to do to survive an ordeal... if I can't go out as much as I would want to anymore. I'm just so lonely.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what's going on but... *gives you a hug* anyway.

c b y said...

Thanks, julls! I really appreciate it! =)

Haze said...

*hug*

you'll get through it, i hope. hang in there.

love you ple!! =)

c b y said...

thanks, plee! i love you! =) *hug*