Saturday, June 07, 2008

Playlist

I copied this from my sister Ces. Now I'd like to play along hehehe!

Taken from the songs in my current playlist:


You had this look that of an angel, it was such a bad disguise

Truth is not kind and you say neither am I

And i feel hopelessly weighed down by your eyes of steel

I just can't look, it's killing me and taking control

We all have a sickness that cleverly attaches and mutliplies

I will sit and earn the ransom from up here

Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you're wrong

Promises mean everything when you're little and the world's so big

Your friends they stand around they watch you crumble, as you falter to the ground

I've been on the outside, looking in

My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof


I wasn't jumping for me it was a fall, it's a long way down to nothing at all

There is nothing in the world that i ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart

No comments: