Thursday, August 24, 2006

waiting in vain

my 3-year "forced savings" has finally matured and the proceeds have been credited. at last!! money for me and money to pay my debts! hahaha!

i believe i deserve a reward... for enduring 36 months of salary deductions (of a considerable amount) and emerging unscathed from a very turbulent financial status.

so knowing me, instead of shopping for clothes (except for shoes and bags, they are my weakness), i'd rather spend my money on books or cds. so off i go to Powerbooks... buti na lang may SALE!! so i stocked up on books that are in my "book wish list" and went home happy. check out what i bought:



The Earthsea Series by Ursula K. Le Guin

and,

The Time Quartet by Madeleine L'Engle boxed set.

and i got all of them for sale! whee! ok happy na ako. Ü

oh by the way, for all book enthusiasts... next weekend will be The 27th Manila International Book Fair at the World Trade Center. dali, tayo'y mamasyal at magpaka lunod sa libro! hahaha!

No comments: