Sunday, August 20, 2006

weekends = stress reliever

yey, its a long weekend! looking forward to sleeping and playing the Sims 2 the whole day. haha, loser life for others, but it's a stress reliever for me!

yesterday, i finally had my quarterly trip to the parlor. my favorite stylist at Fix G2 is busy so i had to settle with any available stylist. in fairness, i was happy with the outcome. no drastic hairchange, just the usual retouch, hair spa, hair cut, but the stylist made sure i got the result that i want and not just what he wants me to look like (you know those stubborn stylists, i'm sure most us met at least one. hehehe!).

today, after sleeping for almost 12 hours, i watched the rerun of Monsters Inc at the Disney Channel. i so love Boo and Mike Wazowsky! hehehehe!


then Sims 2 na for 8 hours straight! haha! naka graduate na yung mga anak ng original kong pamilya. magiging adults na sila. hehehe! adik adik adik! Ü had to stop not because my eyes needed to rest, but to watch Mom at Sixteen at the Hallmark Channel.


this is a good movie, recommended not only for all mothers but for singles as well, especially the teenagers. click here for time schedules.

hmm, bukas ano naman kaya? will do groceries first then maybe watch a little tv then Sims 2 ulit! hahaha! sorry ha, got nothing to do better eh. Ü

eww, i told myself that i will not blog my daily activities pero ano toh? hehehe! ewan!

it's raining outside... the gentle pattering of the rain and the cool air is lulling me to sleep... zzzzzz......

No comments: