Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tagged: Top 10 Songs of the 90's

Tagged by Plee. And tama silang lahat... bakit 1o lang?? Kulang! Hahaha!

Anyway, thanks ding! I enjoyed doing this. I'm now downloading the 100 Greatest Rock Songs of the 90's. Hahaha!

--------------------

10) No Rain (Blind Melon)- Must be sang in every karaoke night. Hahaha!

9) Runaway Train (Soul Asylum) - The disturbing video struck me the most.

8) Selling The Drama (Live)- I'm very much a fan of Live, and of all their songs (and I love all of them), this is my favorite.

7) Plush (Stone Temple Pilots) - I was still in grade school when this became a hit. I remember one day I was watching the high school students' Pep Rally at the gym, and I was awed by this Senior (or probably Junior) who began strumming the song's intro. I loved the song.

6) Counting Blue Cars (Dishwalla) - Hands down, I'm a Dishwalla fan! I brag that I have ALL their albums. Hahahaha! This is the song that made me one.

5) Silent Lucidity (Queensrych) - My sweet escape song. When I need to forget and be numb, even for a little while.

4) Far Behind (Candlebox) - My ultimate angst song. I can imagine myself in a band playing this song, me behind the drums, and just letting it all out with every strike.

3) Cliffs of Dover (Eric Johnson) - It's the ultimate guitar solo. I can never get enough of those rockin' guitars!

2) I Want You (Savage Garden) - Oo na oo na!! I adored them. And i lovED the gay guy! Besides, there would be no "Ple" without them. Right, Plee? Hahahaha!

1) Shimmer (Fuel) - This song always reminds me of that day of the Blue Butterflae at Caylabne. (Nikki and Plee... BWAHAHAHA!) And this song will forever be applicable to me.

Now I'm tagging: all those who read my blog, if you're up to it. =)

2 comments:

Haze said...

actually pwede nating i connect ang mga lists natin hahaha.

yes to all ang sagot ko sa mga comments mo. bwahahaha

ok, let's move on. :P

wahahaha i must see you soon! naloloka na ako. hirap ng buhay kung hindi physically present ang bestfriend - and with the current location i'm in. *wink*

*hug*

c b y said...

Haaay ding, miss you so much! It really feels different if i don't see you on a regular basis. Hahaha! May kulang talaga. Haaay. =)

We'll see each other real soon. =)